I was blessed in so many ways by Preacher Curtis Ponder and his journey companion Avery. So here are some of my blessings:
- My friend Donna Hilley out of Smoke Rise, Ga posted on her facebook page about Preacher Ponder’s journey to visit all 100 North Carolina counties in 10 days.
- Preacher Ponder accepted my request to follow his journey on Facebook.
- God called me travel a few legs of this journey.
- Then I met Preacher Ponder and Avery.
- Then I was blessed 7 more times in seven different counties.
I probably shouldn’t be bragging about the blessings I received from Preacher Ponders journey, but when God is good to you, people need to know about it.
I do have to tell you that I’m worn out from the drive, but it was well worth it. I have video from each stop and will edit it in the morning. I’m too tired to stare at a computer screen any longer tonight.
God is doing incredible things thru both the Preacher and Avery. They are a blessings to us all.
I headed back to Moyock after Manteo and my new Brothers, Curtis and Avery headed for the last 3 counties of the day. Tomorrow they head back out for day 10 and the last 10 counties. Please keep them in your continued prayers.
Check back Wednesday for the Video’s.